From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 01:10:38 -0400
Hi Everyone;

I am using an ICOM W32A and it is quite accessible.

To check my transmit power level, which is most important to me, I use a
regular broadcast radio and key the HT on a simplex frequency.

If the signal that is blocking out the broadcast radio is strong, then I
know that I am on high power.

Also, I use the programming software and it works great.

On 220MHZ I use the ALINCO DJ-296T.

It is also accessible with a few work arounds.

The transmit power setting is stored in the memory location.

Since their are not a whole lot of 220 machines, I am not changing memories
that often.

I think someone has software out there for it.

If anyone knows of software for the ALINCO DJ-296T, please let me know.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389