From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:56:44 -0500
I used to have 1 of those radios, unfortunately I don't remember anything
about it now,  I think the direct frequency entry was easy on that radio
though, just enter it no extra buttons or anything but I might be wrong, I
remember the * and # buttons were the freq. up and down,  that's about it
lol, it's been a long time mine was given to me because it didn't work, I
fixed it, got a couple years out of it as a mobile but then it got real
temperature sensitive, when it was cold it didn't work anything under 60
degrees and it drifted as the temp went up  lol so I got rid of it.  It was
a nice big radio though.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3