ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:23:29 -0400
Thanks, Kathy, for this information.  Where did you hear about it?  I mean
is there someplace like on the net that I could read about it.  A friend
thinks it may be worthwhile to watch, and I'd like to tell her about what
you just said.  I think the program starts at 8 tonight, so that lets me
out anyway.  I wouldn't make it through the first hour.  Smile

Love,
Helen