ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:20:42 -0700
thanks Matt.  We are very thankful she got into this drug rehab program.  I
honestly believe she will be ok and that her life will be changed through
this experience.  Her 4 year old was crying for his mom when he went to bed
last night so Sandy stayed up with him.  He finally went to sleep and slept
through the night but it isn't going to be easy on the boys.

Phil.