ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:17:30 -0500
Hi, Phil.
And I heard someone say that there is 15 minutes of continuous beating of
Jesus, and that if it really happened that way, He should have died under it.
I won't be going to see the film, but neither have I ever been interested
in any movie that is supposed to be depicting the Bible.  In my opinion, no
matter how technically accurate and wonderful they are, they still fall so
far short of reality that some things I saw in the past made me cringe in
my spirit, and cry out no, no, no, that is not true.
Someone said this morning that she thinks movies cheapen the beautiful
Gospel message, and I'm inclined to agree with her.
Just my thoughts........
Helen