ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:00:25 -0500
Well, people are going to do what people are going to do.  My boys are
both going to see it and Liz, at age 13, has expressed an interest as
well.  We're all planning on going as a group from our church Friday
night.  I'll probably stay home with Caleb, but will go when discriptive
features are added, or wait until it's out on DVD and see it then.  I
really don't understand the fear expressed here.  It seems like
Christians are the best at eating their own of any group I've seen.  It's
a free country and no one is being forced to go.  Perhaps if people would
turn their fear in to prayers for those who will be seeing it, more good
would come of it.
Kathy

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!