ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:59:01 -0600
Yeah, and I used to say things to kids and Terri would say, you talk to kids
the same way you talk to adults and they don't understand.
It's something I will have to work at I think.
I still talk to Katherine rather she can understand me or not.
Maybe she's like the peanuts kids and only hears wa wa wa wih wa wa.
hahahahah

Matt

praise of one's spouse is a disablin.
Attitude to take, for the rest of your life, I am your biggest fan.