ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:49:10 -0000
I wouldn't call it indepth, Vicki, because I'm not the "study" type really,
but I did read through it a little while ago, asked the Lord to really speak
to my heart.  He did, of course!

This followed one of the times when I was really feeling a bit dry and
wanted to hear from the Lord.

Hope this might at least perhaps stir you into realising what kind of study
you really want to do with the book.

--
Carol