ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:10:12 -0600
Ok, get out of your prayer closets if you've dropped down for this subject
line I am just kidding.
We will not starve if it doesn't turn out and we are not trying to feed 5000
people from one pot or anything.
I'm just stretching it out and trying to double so that we will have
something to eat on for a day or two.
Figured since not much was going on with us, that I would post a light
hearted message for babble's sake.
This is baked potato soup with onions and to be topped with cheese and bacon
and green onion and it is thickened with flower and instant mashed potato
flakes.
It is actually a clown of a restaurant recipe.
Hmmm?
Ronald?  What are you doing here?
Not that restaurant!
Lets change that to, it is actually a clone of a restaurant recipe.
Ok now, the potatoes are in the oven baking and I've got to get to chopping.
Received a call from a couple of friends from highschool last night.  I was
glad he made contact again as I don't think I had his email address right.
He and his wife, also someone I highschooled with, want to see Terri and I
when we visit Dallas next.
Most of that trip is set up now, have to call and set up the lodging and
then I am done.
I don't think I have ever been to a couples seminar and certainttly not a
christian based one.
I am used to vacations being dotted with bars, not pulpits.
hahahahahahahahah
Not that I think the consumption of alcohol unchristian, just the excessive
consumption of it.
I know opinions differ on that.
Anyway, it should be an interesting trip and different to travel without the
baby, and to stay over night without her?
Wow!

Take Care,

Matt