ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 15:39:02 -0700
Paul, this is why I wrote to the list I knew I'd get some answers or felt i
would.  So I will reply to your email in maybe severeal parts lol.

Here's the deal, when Todd and I first got together, we of course didn't
know each other but after a while we begin living together now lets just say
we weren't doing the christ-like thing ouch!!!! I'm still convicted of that
one.  I know I have asked for forgiveness, Todd wasn't a christian at the
time so ouch again holding my head down, I caused him to stumble.  ouch.
Well, then I by the conviction of the Holy Spirit begin to walk with the
Lord again, I begin to go to church not the one I attend now but I went to a
churc and invited Todd to go, while going to that church he got saved and
baptized.  Then I got back in touch with my youth pastor and his family and
they rented us there three bedroom house, now I was verry happy with that as
I'd be able to have my own room, at the time we had a two bedroom house and
had another roommie besides Todd and I, but then our other roommie Arthur
moved out so lo and behold the Lord gave me my own room again.  Good choice
yay.  I took it.  Now at that time Todd didn't understand and so I prayed
about it.  Then we got this three bedroom house, and I was doing great with
my own big room with my own little bed smiling until January well, now as I
said its getting hard and now as I said I know why we should not live
together.  But I must say that through God alone and I truly mean this as
God is my witness He has kept me from that temptation, after watching
football together in his rom and me being tempted again I stopped that and
wooooohoo I also found and was able to show Todd in the bible where it says
that we should keep the marriage bed pure.  So, no unfortunately its my
fault not his he is still a new christian growing in his walk.  I am the
mature one of the two or should be ouch again.  I tell you all this because
I need your support and prayers and always honesty.  Trust me I'm convicted.

Lelia