ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 14:25:38 -0000
Lelia,

You're brave to discuss it and I'm certainly not offended.

You're almost there, so do whatever it takes to keep on resisting the
temptations.  Once you start it's a downward spiral and so very much more
difficult to resist;  so wahtever it takes, don't go for the first time!

Once you're married you'll be so grateful to the Lord and will enjoy each
other as He intended.

--
Carol