ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 15:48:50 -0000
Jenn,

I can only suggest that God does want to meet you on this issue and that you
can lose nothing if you call Phil for a chat and pray.  You have everything
to gain.

Every time Phil and I have prayed together I have come back the richer -
even if we haven't always ended up praying for that thing for which I really
felt I needed an answer.  God doesn't always work like that!  But those deep
needs of your heart will be met!

If for some reason you really think you prefer to speak/pray with a woman,
I'm very happy to call you also.

--
Carol