ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 09:22:16 -0600
Hmmm?
Terri attended a penticostal church when she was younger and her grandfather
on her father's side was a penticostal preacher.
They more or less say that if you feel the spirit you should act however you
feel you should but not to put on.
They love to tell a storey of a friend of their's who got so filled with the
spirit that he ran out of church and ran around the building.
Personally, I figure he had an attack of gass and was just covering while he
rid himself of the problem.
hahahhahaahhaah
To each their own, if they aren't hurting anybody else I guess but I don't
believe in all of that screamming and running around bit.
I believe it to be an attention getter.
I still wonder if it is bad of me to avoid the types I told you of.
My brother is active in witnessing to other drug addicts and alcoholics.
He is into the groups and they have sponsers and all that stuff.
He told me a storey the other day of a friend of his who kidnapped his
brother from the drug house and took him to the preacher's house, or was it
to church?
Think it was the preacher's house.
The brother was hiding under a bed in the drug house, telling the other
people their to say he wasn't their and his brother went in and more or less
forced him out.
I get so caught up in looking after my own household that I don't know
anyone I love enough to do something like that too.
If, even, it is the propper thing to do.
I just don't know.

Matt