ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 07:23:29 -0000
Oh Phil, Larry does sound in bad shape, but I'm glad you were able to talk
with him for a while and also that Virgie phoned too.  Did she go with him
to his daughter's at Christmas so is now near to the hospital, or is she
stuck there miles away at her own home?

It's going to be a "close call" so let's ask God to hold off long enough to
get this guy really saved!

-
Carol