ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 20:35:18 -0500
Hello to you all!
What a day yesterday was with all the messages.  Wow!  PHil, must be a new
record for one day's messages.  How many?
I just want to say that I love and appreciate everyone of you and thank you
for all the comfort and companionship you provide for me.  Thank God for you
all and for Echurch and Phil and Vicki who make it possible for us.
Rhonda, how thankful I am thank God hears and answers our prayers.  Praise
Him that he is sending Ben home to you for Christmas.
Steph, I have never known a greater blessing or greater joy than the birth
of my first born...born when I was 50 years old an thinking I had misssed
that experience.  I rejoice with you at the very present joy that you will
experience.
Chris, what a great job you did with the song from Brad.  I think that this
talent of yours might be an indication of what you should do with your life.
Carey, keep it up, your keep Paul on his toes.
Jen, I am so glad that God is working things out for you and that have come
home to us.
Paul, I will be home alone tomorrow also but I plan to enjoy it!  (smile) My
family will be with me Christmas day.
You al please pray for me.  I am having hernea surgery on Friday.  I have
done this before and know that it will be a breeze for me because God is
good and will be with me.
Matt, I enjoy having you on this list with us and am thankful at the growth
we have seen in your Bible knowledge and in your attitudes.  God is blessing
you and you bless us.
May God, who is rich in love and grace, bless you all and give you joy in
Jesus during this Christmas season and fill your with greater love and
devotion to Him who was born, lived, died, and was raised again to "draw all
men to Him".
I pray that the Santa (holy in spanish" spirit be you constant partner in
life.

In his love and saved by His grace,

Ned