ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 20:49:12 -0700
Hi all my family, I almost forgot to share with you that I might have a job.
I did a job interview for a company called Western Paper distributors and
basically its what its name says they sell and deliver paper products
napkins toilette paper, coffee cups and they have partners with companies
like Star Bucks and Peaberry coffee and they also do hotels and lodgings and
I think he said restaurants.  The interview looked really positive I will
find out next week the end so please pray that God's will not my will be
done in this.  Thanks.  I'm happy.  They are a small and growing company
there are three of its kind but the one in Phoenix has its own customer
service center so the one in Colorado does both Colorado and New Mexico
there are only about 150 employees and the benefits are great too, there are
eight other customer service reps that I'd be working with.

Lelia