From:
James Carpenter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Carpenter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 01:23:38 -0500

Point your browser to the link below for a nicer looking version of our newsletter:
http://www.shopbydiet.com/image_pop.php?&id=1722

As parents of children with multiple food allergies and other special needs, we know first-hand
how hard it can be to find GOOD foods and supplements. We started this site so others could
easily find the great VARIETY of foods to meet their needs. We hope you agree that our site is a
UNIQUE stop on the Internet and you will become one of the many members of our customer
family.

Visit www.shopbydiet.com to see all of our Gluten-free products.

Deals of the Month
In addition to our great sales we have two more offers:
- Free Shipping on orders over $70 (continental US only). Use promo code "FREESHIP".
- Free Stretch Island Fruit Leather with each order (limit 1 per order).

SALES!
Visit www.shopbydiet.com for a FULL list.

Envirokids - Gluten Free Cereals 10-14oz (selected varieties)
reg $2.99  SALE $1.99

Mi-Del - Gluten Free Cookies 8oz (selected varieties)
reg $3.99  SALE $3.19

Annie's - Dressings 8 oz (selected varieties)
reg $3.39          SALE $2.19

Rainbow Light - Gluten Free Food Based Complete Nutritional System  90 Tablets
reg $27.29          SALE $21.89

New Diets Added
You can now shop by the following dietary restrictions:
- Shop by LOW SODIUM.
- Shop by ORGANIC.

Site Improvements
Check out our site improvements that have been made based on customer feedback:
- We now accept American Express & Discover cards.
- Credit cards are authorized when an order is placed but not charged until the order ships.
- Product subcategories have been added to make it easier to find products.
- We have added the "Quick Diet Select" drop down menu for fast sorting by dietary restriction.

New Products
Lots of new products arriving! Check out the "New Items" section of our website. Here are a few:

'Cause You're Special! - Famous Pizza Crust Mix
(GFCF) 7.8 oz
$4.59

'Cause You're Special! - Chocolate Chips (GFCF) 1 lb
$4.59

Tropical Source - Toasted Almond Dark Chocolate Bar (GFCF) 3 oz
$2.59

We specialize in:
+ Gluten-Free
+ Dairy-Free
+ Vegetarian
+ many more!

ALL OFFERS EXPIRE 3-31-04

Disclaimer - Read all ingredients carefully before consuming any product offered on this web site.
Manufacturers can change ingredients or manufacturing processes without notice or warning.
Shopbydiet.com will not assume liability for any  cross contamination of ingredients, misprints, or
adverse reactions to any ingredients in the products we carry.