From:
Dimitrios Douros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dimitrios Douros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 18:46:20 -0700

   To all that have inquired about baklava, spinach pie and
GF phyllo ( filo in Greek ):

   I already posted the GF phyllo recipe a couple weeks back,
and now, after a few trial runs to get the process down, I'm
ready to take orders for GF baklava and GF spanakopita (spinach
pie) made with my own, paper-thin, hand rolled phyllo that is
indistinguishable from the wheat-based version. I've already
shipped over 100 orders of both baklava and spanakopita across
the country to rave reviews! I've also had people try them at
celiac related events and was delighted by the look of wonder
and surprise on their face to see and taste such treats.

   Thanks to Gluten Free Pantry and Schar whose wonderful GF
flours make the phyllo possile!

   If you're interested in these Greek delicacies, drop me an email
at [log in to unmask] and I'll send you more info. Below is a list
of the ingredients for those that may have additional issues
beyond celiac disease - milk, egg, tree-nut allergies, ...

Baklava
-------
Ingredients: Sugar, Honey, Cinnamon, Clove, Yeast, Lemon,
     Dough Enhancer, Brandy, Corn Starch, Flour (Schar-B,
     GFP-Country French Mix), Milk, Butter, Eggs, Walnuts,
     Pecans, Almonds

Spanakopita
Ingredients: Sugar, Yeast, Spinach, Parsley, Mint, Olive Oil
     Salt, Pepper, Dough Enhancer, Corn Starch, Milk, Flour
     (Schar-B, GFP-Country French Mix), Eggs, Feta Cheese

Regards,
Dimitrios Douros