Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 22:59:38 EDT

Hello Everyone,

Our next meeting will be Tuesday, May 11, 2004,at 6:30pm,  at Baptist
Hospital, conference rooms E, F and G.  See website at www.okceliac.com for
directions or call Grace at 405-330-1655.

We have a special program - no business.  We will have samples from various
gluten free companies, as well as Marlene from Marlene's Mixes.  We will be
featuring special entertainment from Toe Tappin' Tyner.  It should be a lot of
fun for everyone. Please make plans to join us.

Plans for the national conference are moving right along.  Look for an update
in the Newsletter which will be sent out around May 1st.

www.OKceliac.com has been updated.  Mimi's Cafe is a new addition to the
Restaurant Guide.  Check it out when you can.

Also, if any of you know of a good gluten free restaurant in Bricktown,
please forward.  We need to have a list of several gluten free restaurants in
Bricktown for the national conference.  Right now, the only one on the list is
Mantle's Wine and Bar.