From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:14:01 -0500

I love P.F. Changs (Marlton, NJ)....for their gf menu and efficient, gracious way of handling diets. Every time I go, I get another pleasant surprise.
This weekend, the waiter asked me if I've ever tried the lettuce wraps and I told him, they're not on the gf menu. No problem. He went back to the chef and came back with the news that they could be made gf....When a waitress brought the food out, I confirmed gf status, and she said absolutely....that the regular soy sauce dish is much darker.

It was delicious.

Last time I was there, the chef redid one of the specials of the day to make it gf.

Needless to say, I tip generously when I go there, and they've got a loyal customer. I've also emailed their headquarters. I got a call back from one of their regional managers a few months ago, thanking me.

Now that's a company that truly cares about their clients.

Lin