From:
Terry Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 13:27:56 -0500

Just so folks don't get confused, the Central Ohio Celiac Resource
(www.columbusceliac.org) is experiencing a few technical issues with
hot-links to certain pages.  I'm in the process of rebuilding (in all that
copious free time between midnight and 6AM) , and hope to have it back and
fully-functional ASAP.

Thanks --

Terry

Terry L. Bradley, Webmaster