Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
CC Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 07:10:32 -0800

Here's a great frozen potato not only gluten free but all natural seasonings, no hydrogenated oils, 100% olive oil, and tastes fabulous!  Here is their response when I inquired about their foods:

Thank you for your interest in Alexia Foods!

We are pleased to inform you that the entire line of Alexia products is gluten free.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.  If you would like to receive some coupons for $1.00 off your next purchase of any two (2) 16 oz. Alexia All-Natural Frozen Potato Products, please e-mail me your street address.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me

Sincerely,
Richard Jacquez

For store locations, recipes and info about our products, please visit www.alexiafoods.com