From:
theta sigma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:36:54 -0800
Alex Shvartsman wrote:

>please enlighten me on the benefits of sea salt
>
>Alex
>.

Considering that we are carried for 9 months (in the womb) in a saline
solution that closely approximates sea water, and seeing that the
healthy body needs trace amounts of many, many elements that are hard to
obtain from other sources, the benefits of sea salt would seem to be
obvious.  Table salt, on the other hand is manufactured and contains
only sodium and chlorine elements and sometimes iodine.  Here is the
list of most of the elements found in sea salt:

sodium, chlorine, sulphur, magnesium, calcium, potassium, carbon,
bromine, silicon, nitrogen, fluorine, ammonium, phosphorus, iodine,
boron, lithium, argon, rubidium, copper, barium, helium, indium,
molybdenum, nickel, arsenic, uranium, manganese, vanadium, aluminium,
cobalt, antimony, silver, zinc, krypton, chromium, mercury, neon,
cadmium, erbium, germanium, xenon, scandium, gallium, zirconium, lead,
bismuth, niobium, gold, thulium, thallium, ianthanum, neodymium,
thorium, cerium, caesium, terbium, ytterbium, yttrium, dysprosium,
selenium, lutetium, hafnium, gadolinium, praseodymium, tin, beryllium,
samarium, holmium, tantalum, europium

Regards,

-=mark=-