From:
"Paula H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 14:40:54 -0500
I can only speak for myself, Jim, that I spend the same or less eating paleo
than when I ate SAD.  On SAD, boxed cereals, chips, ice cream, etc. were
expensive.

On paleo, I buy meat on sale and stock my freezer.  I buy nuts in bulk for a
lower price.  My most expensive items are good quality vegetables and
fruits.  Here, I usually buy what is cheapest when I shop that I like to eat
and with an eye toward getting variety.

Paula H.

-Dear People,

Has anyone any ideas about what it costs to be on the paleo Diet compared to
some other diet or diets

Jim