Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:29:46 -0800
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.

If you are interested in reading about candida, and  what has happened to
these kids, there is more info at:

www.greatplainslaboratory.com

then the recommendation  by many doctors and parents of these kids is for
more drugs (anti fungals) and probiotics.

I've tried a more 'paleo ' approach using simply a paleo diet

HUGE improvment
Yet still some signs of yeast overgrowth

Some parents give various remedies but since I 've seen slow steady
progress with paleo I've stuck to it for a Looong time.

one of my friends did have excellent results with homeopathy, her kids
completely recovered on a combination of paleo and homeopathy