C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:14:41 -0400
Hi Kat and Kyle,

     As llong as theyhave something other than their situation to focus on - the leaders are safe. If they had no outside enemy - they would have to look at themselves - I don't think the leaders would withstand the scrutiny. A common enemy is the best uniter - that why once the communistd left - many of the occupied counties went right back to their stupid genicidal ways. Easier to blame someone else, than look at your ugly reflection. They are co-dependent in the most diasterous way possible.

                                                                   Trisha