BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:15:57 -0400
[log in to unmask] wrote:

>     With his face down I suppose?
>
> Not long enough.  And if I feel this way, what do Py and his fellow
> Republicans think?
>
> Would face down in 1/8" of linseed oil be worse than 1/4", or would
> 1/2" be worse?

I don't know about PY, but I'm a Republican leaning towards Conservative
Libertarian. I always wanted to be a hermit but I got diverted. Though I
regret my daddy has no claims on much oil, linseed or otherwise. We did
used to own a boat. I like the idea of the tire around the neck with the
gasolene burning and letting Saddam run around naked in a football
stadium w/ Kurds in the bleachers cheering him on. I suspect a lot of
what goes on between America and the rest of the world is the acting out
of a not in my back yard syndrome.

][<