BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:12:25 -0500
Hey you!

> Didn't Louis and Clarke find some other big river, called Mrs. Ippi or
> some such, out there, too?

You heard about that?  No need to fret, you have the Hudson, the East
and the Delaware, surely that should suffice for perpetual greatness.

> The Point, Neilson, 1971ish. I remember that.  They should run it
> again.  "Me and my Arrow...."  Sigh.  Alas, at this juncture "The
> Point" is nearly as prehistoric as P.V. Nasby.

We have the video tape and the soundtrack on CD.  I has aged better
than most of that period stuff.

> > And can he run for a 3rd term, on the theory that he wasn't elected
> > the first one?
>

>  Oh, like bear frass in the woods.

Well, I suppose I was thinking to wood eating critters, but I failed to
make that clear.

> > where they only molest farm animals.
>
>>  I was thinking of "molest" in a more amorous sense, " Oh, like bear
>> frass in the woods."

-jc