BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:48:11 -0500
My Friend Ralph,

On Thursday, August 28, 2003, at 10:26  AM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Who knows how many of the rest of Those People out in the brown smudge
> beyond Jersey have electricity anyway?

Relax Ralph, ain't nobody west of Jersey, they all done drownded in the
Delaware, or got lost in the Pokeynose.

> THOSE fanatics.

As opposed to the LEMMINGS abidding to the STANDARD.

> The Rock Man?  Is this some rustic philosopher, a modern-day Petroleum
> V. Nasby?

The Point, Neilson, 1971ish.

> And can he run for a 3rd term, on the theory that he wasn't elected to
> the first one?

Now see what I mean!  You don't think Tom Ridge will pick up this great
idea of yours and pass it on?

> Australia, here I come.

What did they do to deserve you as an immigrant?

>  Frass?  You mean, "termite feces?"

That is one kind, any will do in this instance.

> where they only molest farm animals.

'scuse me while I go kick my dogs around the fancy sittin' room.

> Your friend,

John

John Callan, Architect, Inc.
Historic Preservation and Museum Services
784 Deerwood Circle
Lino Lakes, Minnesota  55014-5433

(651) 486-0890