From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 22:49:12 -0400
I actually don't remember what I used, I think a screw driver or something,
main thing is to be careful of the positive contact but that's easy to miss
if you're being careful, I just carefully pushed on the track on the
battery, all the way around, I might have banged it on the corner of my desk
too at first now that I think about it, they're not that easy to bend so you
shouldn't go too far as long as you just do it little by little, don't use
real hard force,  that was a while ago, I know I used a screw driver for a
lot of it but I believe I started with the corner of my desk.