From:
michael ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 06:53:52 -0400
I would say that Ham Radio Deluxe, which I'm running
here with JFW, might be friendlier than the Kenwood
software.

HD allows for short cut key combinations to control
the program. From what I remember from an older
version of the Kenwood program, it wasn't vary JFW
friendly at all except for some of the menus.
The next release of HD will even include direct freq
access.

Has anyone taken the plunge with it yet?
I'm still waiting to rcv feed back from a test with a
connected transceiver or receiver.  Unfortunitly I
won't be able to cary out this test on my own until I
pick up the 232 interface in a couple of weeks.

73:
Michael VO1RYN