From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 06:38:20 +0100
You need the one with the correct number of pins and gender to match the
cable at one end and the computer at the other.

The reference to 'straight through' is that it isn't a nul modem cable,
nothing to do with pins or gender.

David

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Brent Harding
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--
David W Wood