From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 15:34:34 -0700
Not to mention my new boss who  is  Captain of two women's teams here, and whwwww is she cute.  Oh I did not say that and we are talking about radio anyway.

thank you!

BRETT K WINCHESTER  PM  KD7JN   VOLUNTEER & READING SERVICES MANAGER
[log in to unmask]     http://www.icbvi.state.id.us/brochure/RADIO.HTM
Member IAAIS International Association of Audio Information Services
IDAHO COMMISSION f/t BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED - ICBVI
P O BOX 83720,    341 W WASHINGTON,    BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012
208-334-3220 ext 104 +7=voice mail after hours,                    Fax  208-334-2963

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/13/04 02:54PM >>>
Yup!  Kind of an anomaly to listen to hockey in shorts but there it is.
And the team one is rooting for tends to do better when listened to with
a TO on batteries! (grin)

Why do you think the Mariners did so well in 2001?

I'd urge you to give that pack a try.  You'll definitely be a convert!

Mike Freeman