From:
Lynn Roberts N8LXK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 00:48:40 -0500
The Radio Shack p/n for pickup coil (which uses a suction cup to attach to
back of handset near earpiece) is 44-533 at $5.49. However, it may not work
with a cellphone's output since cellphone's are not always using a
conventional speaker to produce audio. I guess I'd keep the receipt. You
probably will also need an adapter from the pickup coil's plug to your mic
input, since the plug isn't submini. No I do not work for or own any RS
stock. You can also e-mail me your phone number off list. I probably can
talk you through it.
Lynn