From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:50:28 -0600
Although Lynn's suggested method might be easier and require fewer
keystrokes, You can also do it like this.  After holding the
function key down along
with the power button and then releasing it, arrow up 3 times
with the joy stick or menu button.  It then asked if you want a
full reset.  If so, arrow once to the right.  It then asks, "Are
you sure?"  If you are sure arrow once to the right again and it
will reset to the factory defaults.  Like Lynn said, only do this
if you have your memory file and such saved in your computer or
somewhere because you will loose everything you have set up.
However, it does give several resetting options if you only need
a partial reset although I don't know what they all are.  I know
that you can reset the V.F.O. and the weather menu but I don't
know if there are any other partial options.  73.

Harvey Heagy (N.5.H.A.U.)