From:
Fred Olver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 15:06:08 -0400
Hello all,

I joined this list because I have a couple needs and figured you all,
notice, not guys could give me some help.  I've been fighting with a logging
program lately and I'm really frustrated with it.  I won't go in to the
particulars, however the seller definitely said his software would work with
Jaws, well, it doesn't, at least not completely, infact, the software with
it's wave files conflicts with Jaws so that you get different data at the
same time.  Anyway, I'm looking for a workable logging program and software
for contesting as well, failing that, anyone know a good programer?

Fred Olver

n 9 B S O

msn [log in to unmask]