Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2004 12:11:43 -0500
570 price has always been around where it is with in a bit, it's going down
a little over the last 6 months or so but knowing Kenwood, that's more
likely a result of a plan to discontinue it with in the next year and
replace it with something else or maybe not depending on how they do with
the 480. The 570 has been out a while now, I don't see them keeping it out
for more then another year. Give the 480 a year or 2 and it will be probably
a bit less then it is now, that's still a new model radio.