Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 22:14:57 -0400
FYI.

The 145.31 repeater in Attica is gone.  The pair was reassigned to the
repeater that is in Colden that was on 145.29 to alleviate interference
with the Xerox repeater that is also on 145.29.  I think the new repeater
that is on 145.31 does use PL, but have forgotten which
tone.  Incidentally, the 146.88 repeater in Rochester uses 110.9 if you
want to take full advantage of the voting receivers.  If you use carrier
access it will only go through the main receiver.  I almost never find
anyone on 146.88 anyway.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 05:54 PM 9/2/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Dave;
>I am in Buffalo but I can give you a bit of info. On 2 meters the main
>repeaters are 146.79 and 146.88.  You might also try 145.31.  The last I
>knew there was no p l tone.  If you are on echo link you might look for
>wb2kao which is a 440 repeater out of Rochester run by an old friend named
>Tim.  People on that machine can give you more detailed info.
>Rich

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]