Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:16:11 -0400
OK, last time I was with a club for field day was back in 96 I think. I
guess things have changed. I'll probably go down to my local club's site
some time this weekend, I don't know when exactly it depends on my Saturday
plans. I used to go operate through the night hours but I don't think I'll
do that this year, I think I'll head over Sunday morning and see if I can
get on a radio. Problem is, this club makes a schedule of people to get on
the air and I don't like to commit myself to anything I'd rather show up and
talk with people standing around until a radio's free but oh well. I'll have
fun.