Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 14:53:02 -0700
HI all.  I am using a MC50 on my TS120 and I sometimes have a little bit
of RF, but I suspect the rig, rather than the microphone.  I am borrowing
a TS450, but I just have the hand Mic with that one.  I would love to get
an adapter cable made up, to go from the four pin to the eight pin plug,
and se what the mc50 sounds like on the 450.  I used one on my TS440 and
it worked well.  Unfortunately, finances were such that I had to sell
that package.  A blind hams list member has it, and I still miss it!
GRIN!
73 and 88 whare appropriate:
JOhn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!