EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jon Gunderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 11:08:36 -0500
I talk to the company.  The WeMedia talking browser is an earlier version
of WebSpeakster.  Web Speakster has many more features, according to the
person at the company.

At 03:25 PM 8/2/2001 +0100, Mrs E.A.B.Draffan wrote:
>Please could you possibly advise me.  Is the latest update of WeMedia
>Talking Browser in fact WebSpeakster v2.0 available at
>http://www.webspeakster.com/? or are they two different products?
>
>Best wishes
>E.A.
>
>TechDis Accessibility Database, USIE,
>Education Development Building,
>University of Sussex, Falmer,
>East Sussex BN1 9RG
>Tel: 01273 873600
>http://www.techdis.ac.uk

Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
MC-574
College of Applied Life Studies
1207 S. Oak Street, Champaign, IL  61820

Voice: (217) 244-5870
Fax: (217) 333-0248

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

WWW: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~jongund