EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 12:23:58 -0800
Could we have a bit of reason here.  Where did this or any CEO compare
people with disabilities to drunks being kicked out of a bar?

In case you've missed the news, Internet companies are failing right and
left.  Is it better to have the company go out of business or to have it
try and stay alive by examining usage patterns and cutting expenses where
appropriate?

The most humanitarian-minded person isn't going to be able to do a thing if
the company's out of business.