EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy Caris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 23:34:34 +0000
Hi Kelly, what gives?  I'm surprised to find your
comment to me!  After your last posting, I had already
closed the books on us learning from each other.  I
understood that you did not "want to pursue my line of
reasoning any further."  Besides, again you misconstrued
what I had actually said.  Anyway, now that you've
posted to me again, be nice...:  No need for derogatives
or attacks.  We are simply not seeing eye to eye on
these things.  And that should be o.k. with you as well
as it is for me.

Rudy
.
.