EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Lazzaro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 18:47:44 -0500
Hi Jennison

Version 3.7 of Jaws is so old that it's not worth spending much time on. I'd
go up to version 4.51 if you can. If you have enough upgrades left in your
software mmaintainance agreement, you might want to go all the way to
version 5, which has recently been shipping. You may find that solves your
problem.