BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 17:29:58 -0500
        Mobius Click or the Electrical Pliers

Klein, my maker.

[Insert 200 pages of the National Electrical Code here.]

My handles are cobalt blue. How about you?

I am a tool slave used by Joe the electrician.

In his leather pouch I snuggle next to the red beaks. Many a copper wire
I've bent in my day, till absent minded Joe shorted me out on 440 volts.
In a flash I burnt him back, WHANG BANG! I laid the flaccid moron out
cold. I got him square right smack between the kisser and the eyes. When
he came to I had already skipped with a screw driver in the pouch of his
arch enemy Tecumseh.

He should not have stuck me in that box to begin with. I suppose he did
not see the skull and bones painted there. I whacked him in the face
with that electrical power so that now he sees nothing. Don't worry, he
will come around. They all do in time.

We are riding along Sunset Blvd., Tecumseh and I, in a canary yellow
corvette.

Joe is in love with Alice, his anima. Before I skipped I snipped the
anima of Joe, an id lobotomy I did. It was very quick... and painless.
In my family you hit them with one thing and then snip them with
another. So Joe the electrician is now fumbling around in the dark
looking for my handles.

If I were you I would sneak up on him and clip free his tool belt.

But watch for the groping fingers.

XXX