C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:52:23 -0500
Hi Kathy Jo,

  We all have - its how we learn not to do such stuff. There is no reason why you can't be given back some responsibilities - perhaps on a small scale. All of us are limited by our incomes - even if we work - we still have x $'s we need to live within - they don't just give us more money becasue we screw up - I work 2 and 3 jobs in an effort to make those silly ends meet, and darn they still don't. The object is learn from the mistake - accept responsibilty and move on. Yes - learn how to budget - this helps one from makes excess purchases. There is not an adult around that doesn't make foolish purchases and make bad moves - the difference we have to get ourselves out of them and learn from them.

                                      Trisha