C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 07:27:53 -0700
well, not only ted, clinton vetoes welfare reform
twice with some workfare in it. on the third try i
think his advisors told him that vetoing this was
hurting his poll numbers so he signed it and then
claimed it for his inititive. it was pushed on him,
but, all pols will do that. if they are forced to
support something they don't like, they'll put the
best face on it. republican or democrate will do that.
they are all two faced.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com