BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:41:23 -0400
Ilene!!! Trim your postings when you reply to digest (delete everything
but your message)...your email hit the trash can because you quoted the
whole digest and it was too long...it looked like spam to the robot.

Ilene's message is at the bottom. As a courtesy to all, that you may
share in the beneficence of Ilene's electronic perambulations, I have
trimmed the offending matter that followed it....

D.

Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:17:47 -0400
From: "Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
 I guess I would have had to do major research to see what time the show
aired in different regions.  I don't even subscribe to the premium
channels, so I don't watch the show, except when I'm on.  Our segment
opened the program, so if you missed the beginning, you missed us.  It
was quick, but we looked and sounded credible.  Since no 6 pm show was
aired in New York, you big apple pinheads didn't have a chance.  That's
it...it's archived as episode WCT-1012.  Now some of you will have to
come to Michigan to see the real thing. =20

The foundation is repaired, so no more sinking walls around the old
well.  The porch is coming back, and no more columns will fall on our
slate walk, cracking the stone but surviving otherwise intact. =20

QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS

Ilene R. Tyler, FAIA

219 1/2 N. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI  48104