BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:17:55 -0400
Many apologies. Was not meant as a criticism at all, just a report. And after _your_ report of how difficult the widget tool is to beat into submission, I'm most sheepish and chastened for having even asked. Bonnie Jean would call your tackling this problem in the face of a looming deadline on four proposals "avoidance behavior."

That's when I get some of my best work done, when I'm not supposed to be working on it.

D.