BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
david west <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 21:39:11 +1100
Here's another technical query from down under.

I've recently been challenged to provide justification
for my proposal to use latex-modified cementitious
mortar patches for repair of decayed or damaged
sandstone.

In the process of searching for papers or articles
documenting research into the performance of such
patches, I've discovered that there actually doesn't
seem to be much information about ANY form of patch
for repair of decayed sandstone, whether it be
cementitious, lime-based, epoxy, acrylic, polyester
(collectively often known as 'artificial stone') or
even dutchman (indents).

So, my request is for any suggested published sources
that provide information about the longer-term
performance of patching materials in sandstone.

Thanks

David

http://au.movies.yahoo.com